Aloha from the Big Island

Started by cbar45, January 04, 2016, 12:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbar45

Greetings and thanks for an enjoyable site...Been around reels all my life but have likely learned more in a day reading Alan's tutorials, (ulua fishing forum), than from a week of my own experience putting Penn's back together via trial and error--where was this site back then?..;)

-Chad

PS-
Any insight on uploading a profile photo using Android 5.1 on moble? I go through the necessary steps under "forum profile info", click the button, and everything changes accordingly except my selected picture does not show.

sdlehr

Welcome, Chad. Sorry, can't help with Android....

Sid
SE FL
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Bryan Young

E komo mai Chad. 

Glad you could join us.  We have a few members from the Hawaii, as well as Oahu, Maui and Kauai.  Not sure if we have anyone here from Lanai or Molokai though.

Aloha,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

foakes

Welcome, Chad --

Someone here could likely help with your tech issue.

I use a desktop, and also an Ipad for most things.

Photobucket for hosting pics.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

welcome.  email the photo to me and i will add it to your profile.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

cbar45

Thanks everyone for the welcome!
Alan, I managed to upload a photo using Android by copy/pasting the url from photobucket.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.