Faze 1 of my work area is done

Started by Reel 224, March 03, 2016, 02:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Reel 224

Thank you guys for all the positive responses, it makes me fell I'm doing the rite thing. Any and all suggestions are more then welcome,I need all the help I can get.

Thanks again
Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Reel 224

By the way this is a picture of the hall way from the back room to my family room only 30' away.

Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Reel 224

Just finished setting up my Alps Power wrapper some pictures.

Joe

swill88

Joe,

looks reel good!

love the vac (hate the dust),,,

am inspired by your setup! 

Thanks

steve

Reel 224

Folks AKA (Fred) started his post on how to build a shop on a budget. So I will explain as best I can what I had and what I purchased.

First items I purchased: 4-16' 1"X6" for shelving, 36" piano hinge,2- Base Cabinets,2-boxes screws, 1-qt red oak stain, 1-qt satin varnish.

Things I refurbished: 5/8" Ply for tops, 1-Cabinet Base, 1"X2" Pine for trim, Base molding for base cabinets, !-qt Urethane for tops.

Other then the tool chest & Base and the new power rapper that I bought. That was it. The other tools I had.

Joe 

sdlehr

Wow, Joe! Looks like you've moved in and are ready to get to work! Pretty sweet!!! What are you doing for lighting at the rod wrapping bench?

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Reel 224

Sid: Ive already started on a rod, Ill take pictures of it's progress. The lighting is high hat lighting and it is very good lighting, if you look at the first picture of the hall you can see what the light looks like, there are two over my wrapping bench. I used additional lighting with my reel bench because of the extra light needed in that location.

Joe