Aiala Gets Her Wish

Started by Maxed Out, March 25, 2016, 11:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Don't ask me how this happened, but this frame should have been red and when I got it, at first I thought I was seeing things, but it really is a pink jigmaster 99 frame....NOS to boot.

Had to double check the box and sure enough, it says specially made for Aiala.   :D :D  I'll keep it if you are not interested, but in case you are, I'll sell it to you only (Aiala) for $50+$7 shipping. I paid a tad more, but I'd really like to see the full potential of this sweet frame and Aiala is the one for the job. Instead of a PM, I wanted to share this with everyone.... I hope you all agree that it belongs with her.

Here is a pic of a standard red accurate 99 with the "Aiala" custom frame below.  ;) ;)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Aiala

OMIGOD.... Wowowow!! It really IS pink!  :o

Yes, I will be delighted to accept your offer... and THANK YOU so much, Ted, for thinking of me! You are a gentleman among gentlemen.

Not only that, I have a really nice 99 just waiting to be dressed up... now I have to get some colored side plates... what color? Hmm, decisions, decisions!  :D

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Maxed Out

Quote from: Aiala on March 25, 2016, 11:18:29 PM
OMIGOD.... Wowowow!! It really IS pink!  :o

Yes, I will be delighted to accept your offer... and THANK YOU so much, Ted, for thinking of me! You are a gentleman among gentlemen.

Not only that, I have a really nice 99 just waiting to be dressed up... now I have to get some colored side plates... what color? Hmm, decisions, decisions!  :D

~A~

PM your address and I'll ship it out tomorrow. I'll be looking forward to the final product on this one.

P.S. thanks for the peck on the cheek, it made me laugh

Ted

Ted

Dominick

Ted, you dawg you.  You know how to do things.  You made a very nice lady happy.   :-*  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Well done Ted,
Now I can't wait to see what she does with it!

foakes

That is perfect, Ted!

Just serviced the Pro-Gear Aiala picked up from one of my friends -- so while sending it back to her -- I found an extra new reel bag with a little pink on it also -- will send it along to her to match that Pink Jig Frame.

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Quote from: David Hall on March 25, 2016, 11:31:15 PM
Well done Ted,
Now I can't wait to see what she does with it!
David be careful remember the 12 year old rule. :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Aiala

Quote from: foakes on March 26, 2016, 12:06:38 AM
That is perfect, Ted! Just serviced the Pro-Gear Aiala picked up from one of my friends -- so while sending it back to her -- I found an extra new reel bag with a little pink on it also -- will send it along to her to match that Pink Jig Frame. Best, Fred
All these fabulous guys!! My cup runneth over... well actually, not so much... oops, 12-year-old rule... aack! 

~A~

David Hall

Bryan Young

Wow!  Ted, if you come across a red accurate 99 jigmaster frame please let me know.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Maxed Out

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 26, 2016, 01:59:43 AM
Wow!  Ted, if you come across a red accurate 99 jigmaster frame please let me know.

I thought you were getting that red 99 frame from Randy Pauly ? He has one brand new for you if I'm not mistaken

Ted

Bryan Young

I must have missed it. I'll call Randy.  Thanks.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Aiala

Quote from: David Hall on March 25, 2016, 11:31:15 PM
Well done Ted, now I can't wait to see what she does with it!

Well, David, after a gazillion distractions or so, I finally got around to building my pink 'n black 99 Jigmaster with the frame Ted sent me! (And glossy black Cortez sideplates from Tom):

Just as gorgeous as I hoped... THANK YOU, Ted and Tom, you guys are beyond awesome.  ;)

Now to fill her up with PINK Spectra and PINK Ande topshot and take her out fishing... only four more weeks! :D  ;D 

~Aiala ~

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

mizmo67

Wow, that is pretty and I'm not a pink person :)
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com