New member - Introduction

Started by Z.Osborne, May 20, 2016, 07:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Z.Osborne

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who contributes to this forum for all the valuable information! I have recently become afflicted with the desire to breathe some new life into some great old reels and this site has helped me tremendously. I'm a landlocked salt addict living in AZ who only gets out on the San Diego charter boats a few times a year, but I'm able to satisfy my fishing needs with some great local lakes the rest of the year. I don't know what protocol is around here for introductions, but if you want to know anything, just ask.       

bigggfish

Tiddlerbasher

David Hall

Welcome there's a lot here to enjoy.
You can spend days in the archives. And a friendlier bunch of fishing addicts you will not find assembled anywhere else in the world.

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sdlehr

No questions, Z. Welcome aboard!

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

steelhead_killer

Welcome!  Enjoy the ride!  Start saving money now... ;D

Andy
><)))">

alantani

as far as protocol goes, this looks about right.  welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Whatever you need welcome.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mizmo67

~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

swill88

HOLEINTHEWATER

WELCOME, WHERE YOU LIVE IN AZ. I LIVE IN DESERT HILLS, NORTH PHOENIX.
DAVE.

Z.Osborne

Hey HOLEINTHEWATER, I'm down in Tucson. I mostly fish Patagonia Lake, but i do make it up to Lake Pleasant from time to time.