If It Smells Like Fish It's Quite a Dish

Started by ChileRelleno, June 06, 2016, 01:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileRelleno

Another day of fishing yields a great meal.

Enjoying the fruits of our labors.

Grilled Cajun Spiced Spades
Grilled Spades & Flounder with lemon and spices
Broiled Spanish and Specks with garlic herb blend/butter

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

thorhammer

Dude,  not trying to be rude but that presentation pales in comparison to the 2/$1 peanut bags I bit into for dinna on my road trip home today....:)

Bon apetite!!!!

John

ChileRelleno

Quote from: thorhammer on June 06, 2016, 02:29:21 AM
Dude,  not trying to be rude but that presentation pales in comparison to the 2/$1 peanut bags I bit into for dinna on my road trip home today....:)

Bon apetite!!!!

John
I'll work on my presentation skills. ;)
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

El Pescador

Chile,

Man, you can go camping with us anytime!  Love your cooking skills,

Heading out this Thursday for Canyon Creek for very wild & hard fighting Rainbow trout, a tiny-small mini Wild & Remote trip, will post photos when we return.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

twotone

twotone

handi2

That's nice and tasty. My grandson likes to shoot the Spade fish when we anchor on a wreck. Now We have a new recipe.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

steelfish

i need to try out that cajun style on fish, thanks Chile

cajun flavor is not common in Mexico, that would be changed for Chipotle (dried out red Jalapenos) for the spicy flavor, but I will to try new flavors, so Cajun is now in my list
The Baja Guy