July vacay pics

Started by thorhammer, July 26, 2016, 03:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Finally got a minute post; spent some days at  lake place, then tried offshore of Wilmington snd got beaten half to death with no fish to speak of so went back to lake for r&r...

Bryan Young

Love them fishing pics.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

STRIPER LOU

Great pics! Nice work. Keep those lines wet!
Regards,  ..  Lou

thorhammer

I got easily distracted by shiny baubles...a few more, and moderator please feel free to fix the fish pic. the guy who took it was sideways drunk....lol

thorhammer

mo...

thorhammer

Put the balls right over the stripers but lockjaw....depressing....

STRIPER LOU

Did you try the big plugs?
...........Lou

thorhammer

Lou, not until you go back into production....too much hungry submerged timber to troll them. Bad enough I lose at least one umbrella a weekend plus  other bucktails and spoons; I'd cry if I lost a Lou Special :) I 'll cast with a surface opportunity though.

Steve-O

which beach and what lake, please?

thorhammer

Steve, that's Carolina Beach and Kerr, a lil home grown for you!

David Hall

Steve-O

Quote from: thorhammer on July 26, 2016, 07:11:45 PM
Steve, that's Carolina Beach and Kerr, a lil home grown for you!

Thanks. sure do miss the beach.

My wife and daughters just got back from a couple weeks back east. Stayed in King and Marshall visiting family...did not make it to the coast. Son and myself both had to work.

ChileRelleno

Great pics, looks like some hot action!
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

HOLEINTHEWATER

great pictures, thanks