Fishing the Baja, Gonzaga bay area

Started by steelfish, September 20, 2016, 06:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Quote from: Dominick on September 21, 2016, 05:56:36 PM
Love to eat those trigger fish.  Buen trabajo que alguien tiene que hacerlo. Alex.  :D Dominick

me too, we dont have Tuna here but we use those triggers to make Sashimi too but with a twist, not that raw but not too much lemon either, more like the Fugu sashimi, you cut the meat on really thin slices with your best knife, add some drops of Lemon, salt and pepper, and separately prepare a bit of olive oil, fry on it some japalenos and add a bit of soy sause, let it rest to cold and add it the the center of the sashimi to drip the slices on it, dang, my mouth is watering jajaja, ceviche or sashimi those little mad-bulls are great, gracias mi estimado

Quote from: swill88 on September 21, 2016, 01:12:49 AM
Nos encanta México mi amigo!
Gracias por el informe.
Su amigo, Steve

gracias Steve, me da gusto que te gusta Mexico, asi como sus paisajes y mares, saludos compadre, ven cuando quieras y visita La Baja.

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on September 21, 2016, 12:16:08 PM
Very nice! Man, there's some good eatin there.
Saw some giant grouper at the sea aquarium at Atlantis. Massive fish! So big they almost look prehistoric.
......................Lou

hey Lou, I have saw those big groupers at Sea World San Diego and they look so fabulous, they swim so calmn with no worries like a king amont the rest of the fishes on the aquarium.

The Baja Guy