Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RSIA-01, Benni3, UKChris1, seruga, mackereljoe, WalterWyman and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

steelhead_killer

Welcome and enjoy your stay!  Just ordered my first Newell today.  Can't wait to see what all the fuss is about!
><)))">

DaBigOno

Quote from: Steve Y on February 15, 2016, 12:20:29 AM
Hi, my name is Steve Y. Been a fan of Newell reels since 1979. Always used 200,300&400 reels. I still repair friends reels. I still hav a lot to parts. Currently I'm using only P533F reels. Favorite reel now is a V521. Yes I saw the reel on E-Bay. Here in Hawaii I do a lot of bait casting. Try to fish once a week. Love to fish.

Shakah bradduh!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

swill88

newell newell bo buell

bannana fana fo fooell

fee fi mo mooell

Newell...

welcome!

steve

Tiddlerbasher

luckyguy

Greetings to all members and readers,

First of all i want to thank the administrator ( Allan Tani) of this site for allowing me to join in this wonderful fishing forum.
I am fishing since i was a kid and have a lot of passion on reels and rods. I've learned a lot from this site tutorials and repairs
and hoping someday i could contribute or share  a knowledge on a fishing related topic posted here.

Origin: Philippines; Lived in London; Work and fish in Sultanate of Oman, recently migrated in TEXAS,,thanks for the welcome.

Reel 224

Welcome Luckyguy.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Tiddlerbasher

foakes

Welcome aboard, LG --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sdlehr

Welcome aboard! Buckle up for the ride!

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Membedeep

Hello!

I'm Vali, from Romania, eastern Europe, and I have found this forum a couple of days ago. It seems to be the one and only place on the internet that provides some info about the newest reel in my collection, a Mitchell President big game fishing reel.

Glad to be here and soon I will post some photos of this "urban legend" reel and of many other reels I own. I will continue to post in the same old forum about the 9/0 Mitchell President in a couple of days.

All the best to everybody!

swill88

Welcome Vali... can't wait to see the report on the 9/0.

Steve

foakes

Welcome, Valli --

We look forward to your expertise...

Best Regards,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tiddlerbasher