Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alasgun, Wet Ones, Rcscherz210, Paul Roberts, RSIA-01, Benni3, UKChris1, seruga, mackereljoe and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

sdlehr

Nice to have you here, Travis!
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Scroungydog

Hello guys, long time forum browser but just signed up. My name is Cord and I'm in central Florida.

swill88

Welcome Cord!

Steve

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

erikpowell

Bula! and welcome to the AlanTani gang ya'll  ;D

alantani

travis, glad to have you here!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Rick Lyons

OK, this isn't my first post and I've been lurking for a while. I'm just outside of Boston and fish with friends who have boats. Now I'm earning my spot on board by fixing reels thanks to what I've learned here. I started out with a beat up Penn Senator, by now I've done 8 or so of those and am building one up with Tom H's side plate, a Tiburon topless frame, stainless gear, dog and sleeve, carbon fiber drag, you guys know the drill. I've also brought a pair of Shimano Calcutta 700's back to life, a pair of Trinidad 16's and a 14 and now a pair of TLD25's. Its great therapy to tear them down and get them working like they are supposed to again.

This site is fantastic and you are a great community, you make me look smaaaaaht!

foakes

Welcome aboard, fellas --

Glad you're here.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

happy to help!!!!!

kawgirlval69

first post... dropping in to say hi from the tampa bay area.  lurked the site for a bit and decided another girl needed to join the fun.  awesome site alan.. honored to be part of the site.

valerie

alantani

Tiddlerbasher

Sushiallday

Hello,just got in on the site,this is a kul place to get help on reels and stuff.. thanks
Lots of 411...peace

alantani

glad to have you here!!!!!