Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve V., slugmeister, seruga, ST.NicksCobia, Jenx, Donnyboat, PatrickZ and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alto Mare

Scott, John and Brett, welcome aboard!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

bhale1

Thank you all...happy to be here
Brett :)

Lir

Hello, looking to soak up as much info as I can ,Thanks

foakes

Welcome aboard, Lir --

Lots to soak up and add back to the forum.
Best Regards,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Welcome Lir! enjoy your stay. Take your time, there is a lot to take in here.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

there is a lot to catch up with.  welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

TJ Arima

Happy New Year! Thanks for allowing me to enter and browse the site. So much info and I'm soaking it all in. Moving to Hawaii and have so much more to learn about offshore and blue water fishing. Look like an expensive hobby and so I'm here to research and hopefully get some ideas on best gear I need. Thanks again.

foakes

Welcome aboard, TJ --

It doesn't need to be an expensive hobby, TJ.

Depends on the individual and their interests.

This site has something for everyone interested in learning about service, repair, and upgrading of their fishing gear.

From the person with one rod, reel, and a tackle box fishing the streams -- to the hard core collector -- to the off-shore guy -- to the professional reel repair mechanic -- to the engineer.

Every one of us is equal, plus we all share our knowledge and questions without any judgement.

Glad you are here --

Best Always,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tiddlerbasher

alantani

welcome!  which island?????
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Welcome TJ, you're at the right place.

Sal

Tightlines667

Welcome TY!

I am on Oahu, own an offshore fishing boat, and service trooling reels part-time.  Have a good look around, and don't hesitate to ask questions.  There are alot of knowledgeable folks here.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Dominick

Welcome TJ.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

Welcome to the Dark Side TJ and Lir....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

TJ Arima

Quote from: alantani on January 04, 2017, 10:40:03 PM
welcome!  which island?????

Going to Oahu

Quote from: Tightlines666 on January 04, 2017, 10:54:29 PM
Welcome TY!

I am on Oahu, own an offshore fishing boat, and service trooling reels part-time.  Have a good look around, and don't hesitate to ask questions.  There are alot of knowledgeable folks here.

John

Thank you sir. I can't wait. So much to learn. Been in Alaska for 3 years and I know I have to sell all my salmon trolling gear as they can't stand a chance down there.

Thank ya'll for warm welcome.mHappy New Year!