Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenx, 1badf350, Brendan, Donnyboat, PatrickZ and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tiddlerbasher

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Ron C

First time posting in a few years.  Glad to be back on.
Release the fish, keep the memories.  Once a Knight is enough.

Bill B

Welcome back brother.....the Dark Side has missed you.... ;D.  Bill

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tiddlerbasher

Bryan Young

Welcome and welcome back. Glad you folks can join the party.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Notremember

Mike from NC here.  Just picked up 6/0, 9/0, and 12/0 Senators (all older reels). All will be used for LBSF.
 Looking forward to learning the static information here as I upgrade and maintain my reels.  I tried to join 3 times, but it was kicked back as my email address was spam, my standard username (from the last 20 years) was considered spam, I couldn't read the spam code...etc.  I definitely will not remember this user name either....lol    
Just cleaned and greased my 12/0 with help from reading the forum (waiting on a new drag stack to arrive so I can upgrade).  Thanks!  

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Mike!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

alantani

Quote from: Notremember on September 19, 2016, 03:32:04 PM
Mike from NC here.  Just picked up 6/0, 9/0, and 12/0 Senators (all older reels). All will be used for LBSF.
 Looking forward to learning the static information here as I upgrade and maintain my reels.  I tried to join 3 times, but it was kicked back as my email address was spam, my standard username (from the last 20 years) was considered spam, I couldn't read the spam code...etc.  I definitely will not remember this user name either....lol    
Just cleaned and greased my 12/0 with help from reading the forum (waiting on a new drag stack to arrive so I can upgrade).  Thanks!  

welcome.  yeah, it's the automatic spam filter.  it has to block 100-200 bogus registration attempts every day.  not sure how many legit guys get caught up.  i try to look at all the rejects, but i do miss some.  glad you made it through!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

sdlehr

Welcome aboard, Mike. You can change the way your name is displayed in settings, but not your login name.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Bill B

Glad you got through Mike....welcome from the Sacramento Delta....Bill