Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyJoe, Steve V., reelynew, Byron, Catching Nemo, DrTimD, sparksey and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Norcal Pescador

Welcome from the left coast, Ralph!
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Mac53

Greetings,

My name is Tim and I mainly fish in the Florida Keys out to the Dry Tortugas.  I am looking forward to learn how to take care of my reels and to find my next decicated bottom reel.  Glad to be here guys!

Regards,
Tim

alantani

glad you made it over. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard Ralph and Tim.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Ralph and Tim, welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

Jerdog

Hi my name is Jerdon.
I found this site when looking for reel repair tips.
I like to repair things if possible and have some old reels spinning and conventional.
Lots to see here so far.
Penn 113, Penn 500, Penn 155, Ambassador 5501-C3, Penn 750SS, Kencor Spirit 745aa

Cone

Welcome Ralph, Tim and Jerdon. This place is full of nice people. They will go out of their way to help. If you have a question or problem don't be afraid to ask. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Jerdon, welcome to Mr. Tani's  neighborhood...

goslow

Hi to all,

I'm Eric from Malaysia.

Came across this wonderful site while reading-up some carbon fiber drag articles. This site of yours

is so resourceful and informative. What a bunch of beautiful and helpful people here.

Cheers.

alantani

glad you made it over, eric!

Cone

Welcome, Eric. There are people from all over the world here and we all love pics.  ;D  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

LuckyFish

Hi,
Just joined the Site after lurking for many a year! (Converted first Penn 506 based on the info I found here.)
Thanks to all those for their invaluable insights, time and knowledge that have been shared.
Hope to be able to contribute at some point!

David

alantani

david, glad to finally have you registered.  the spam filter is a must, but it will occasionally catch regular guys as well.