Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6PPC, Ryan W, thorhammer, phishxxii, JonM, otghoyt and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

DaBigOno

Aloha!        Welcome aboard Reel Quick

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

noblebrown

New to the forum.  I just tore down my first 114H and put it back together.It wasn't to bad just took sometime. Now want to do some simple upgrade.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Noble!
The most significant upgrade would be a stainless steel sleeve from the Boss. and some new drags. ;D
Life is Good!

DaBigOno

Aloha!   Welcome aboard  Noblebrown

BMITCH

Welcome and happy upgrading!!

Puddle Jumper

Hi ,
Just wanted to stop by and say Hello,
I have been lurking on here for a couple of years and doing my own reel maintenance and repairs with your help,
I mostly fresh water fish for the biggest fish I can find around me, and that requires light to med salt water gear, Tekotas, Saltist are my favorite ,I also make all my own rods,, I take a yearly pilgrimage to the coast for a shark fishing trip and tarpon fish the Florida Keys.

I picked up a stainless steel gear sleeve, dog, and bottom drag washer for a 114hlw that I'm setting up for sharking this week and I got to thinking I need to go ahead and join...

Anyways thanks for having me around and showing me the ropes on reel repair..
PJ

Shark Hunter

Welcome Puddle Jumper! ;D
Life is Good!

DaBigOno

Aloha!   Welcome PJ

BTW, nice fish!

Puddle Jumper

Thanks you guys...
8)
PJ

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

BMITCH

Welcome PJ. Nice fish pictures. Thanks for sharing and don't be shy with the pics.
Bob

topwater

Wow, this is a great forum. I was looking for information on reel repair cleaning and general knowledge and Bam !! there it was. I've been cracking open reels for two years know, and still a amateur, but learning. I'm pre-occupied with chemicals used to clean and which lubes to use. So I will be reading I can on this forum and send in my observations so we can all learn

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!