Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3, seruga, mackereljoe, WalterWyman, Donnyboat, Batomba, ST.NicksCobia and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

DaBigOno

Aloha!    Welcome Tak
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Shark Hunter

Welcome Bill and TAK! ;D
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Igor Peric

Hello to all,

I am Igor from Montenegro (Adriatic Sea, Europe). Earlier I watched the forum, and I've seen here a lot of useful things about the repair and cleaning of fishing equipment from Alan and the other members. Thanks for that!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

foakes

Glad to have you on board, Igor --

Looking forward to your posts -- learn how to post photos.  It is easy with the free photobucket program.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

DaBigOno

Aloha!    Welcome Igor

What kind of fish is in your avatar?

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Igor Peric

This is barakuda species, european baracuda (Sphyraena sphyraena)...If you agree, you can find some photos on this link http://luresway.blogspot.com/2014/10/barakuda.html

It is similar species to Sphyraena viridensis (Yellowmouth baracuda)

Small and medium size Sphyraena sphyraena is also perfect live bait for amberjack (gof, Seriola dumerili) and other pelagic species here in Adriatic

wallacewt

welcome igor
where do you live?

Igor Peric

Thanks,

I live in Montenegro.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Welcome Igor, I grew up right across the Adriatic from you, west of Bari.
Enjoy your stay here.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Igor Peric

Thanks,

Si, regione Puglia e dall'altra parte di mare  ;)

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton