Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batomba, PhillyJoe, Rfdavisb and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kipi

Hi there from South Africa... Thanks for having me on the forum. Looking fwd to becoming a reel boffin... Scuze the pun. I'll get a pic up soon and tweak my profile as I go along. Thanks again.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tiddlerbasher

Kipi - you have arrived at a great place :)

Hardy Boy

Quote from: Keta on March 28, 2017, 12:55:29 PM
Hi Hardy, our oldest daughter celebrated her 2nd birthday in Port Hardy on the way TO Alaska.  She lives NW of Kelowna now.

Keta: I lived in Prince Rupert for 13 years also, so you have been through both of my home towns. If you ever come through Hardy again drop me a line. Its a small town so its not hard to meet up.
Todd

Keta

Quote from: Hardy Boy on March 29, 2017, 03:58:59 PM
Keta: I lived in Prince Rupert for 13 years also, so you have been through both of my home towns. If you ever come through Hardy again drop me a line. Its a small town so its not hard to meet up.

I liked Rupert and Hardy.  I have wanted to go to Port McNeill and prawn again too but with our daughter and granddaughter in the Okanogan it is hard to get the wife interested in gong to the island again.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

foakes

Welcome aboard, Sir!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Hardy Boy

Quote from: Keta on March 29, 2017, 04:03:57 PM
Quote from: Hardy Boy on March 29, 2017, 03:58:59 PM

I liked Rupert and Hardy.  I have wanted to go to Port McNeill and prawn again too but with our daughter and granddaughter in the Okanogan it is hard to get the wife interested in gong to the island again.

Come to Port Hardy with Alan and I will get you out. We did well on prawns a week or so ago with 700 for the day and some winter springs in Quatsino.
Todd

Bill B

Welcome to Kipi and Hardy....Bill, Sacramento Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Tzer

Thanks for the add.
I have been following your tutorials for number of years and always found them very helpful.
I live in Gisborne, New Zealand.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Craig --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

StewartK23

Hi everyone! Stewart here from Malaysia :) Thanks for accepting me. Looking forward to gaining and sharing knowledge with all the awesome people here. Cheers and tight lines!
Noobius Maximus

alantani

welcome!  shipping to malaysia is actually not that bad.  anything you need, let us know!