Main Menu

HI ALL

Started by CH, January 06, 2017, 08:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CH

Quote from: spc7669 on January 09, 2017, 03:08:47 AM
I love Tampa! The tarpon fishing is grand. Welcome and I hope your move results in some great fishing reports for us.
Patrick

Tampa to Everglades City is one of the best fishing areas there is IMHO. Lot of good freshwater fishing in SW and south central Florida too! 
Wish I was there now. Never could understand people that like snow, ice & freezing weather.
Cheers
:)
L2F/F2L
DAM Quick Addicted

thorhammer

Fishy247

Welcome! Like the others have said, there are some of the best people in the world on this site.
You're going to love Florida. I lived in Clearwater for a little over a year. The fishing is AMAZING! From the mangroves to the Middle Grounds, everything produces...then, of course, there's the freshwater too. Pretty much every  piece of water that you see will have fish in it. Pretty cool stuff. God I miss it...

Mike, Santa Cruz, CA

CH

Quote from: Fishy247 on January 12, 2017, 03:33:03 PM
Welcome! Like the others have said, there are some of the best people in the world on this site.
You're going to love Florida. I lived in Clearwater for a little over a year. The fishing is AMAZING! From the mangroves to the Middle Grounds, everything produces...then, of course, there's the freshwater too. Pretty much every  piece of water that you see will have fish in it. Pretty cool stuff. God I miss it...

Mike, Santa Cruz, CA

Seems people say they either love Florida or hate it. Nothing in between. I lived there a couple times for a couple years each time. Visit off and on. I love it for the reasons you describe.

And yes -- it's plain this forum has some mighty fine and knowledgeable folks in it.

Thanks for the welcome.
L2F/F2L
DAM Quick Addicted