CHILE I'm comin' hard after you this year

Started by Big Tim, January 15, 2017, 11:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

My father in law gives my wife an I a generous Christmas gift each year and this year was my turn to pick what we purchase..That's right a Chile Relleno killer...I will be bringing my "A" game to the table in 2017...More to follow  ;D My new Weapon of Mass Food Consumption

BT

swill88

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

ChileRelleno

Gas FTW!  ;)

Bring your 'A' Game, but you'll need a few more letters for a killer Alphabet soup.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

MarkT

I'd have to run a gas line. My stove is a glass topped halogen model.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

David Hall

Gfish

Gas is what all resturants and backyard-Pro-Chefs use!
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Dominick

In words of the inimitable Bill (Tarfu) Cool Beans Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on January 17, 2017, 02:14:39 AM
In words of the inimitable Bill (Tarfu) Cool Beans Dominick
No Dominick, with all of that heat availability, I believe those will be hot  ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on January 26, 2017, 03:18:01 AM
Well...?   Dominick

Sorry Dom & everyone else..Got some business to take care of before i start spending $ on real food  ;D

BT

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."