Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Nice!!!!!  Solo or did Marlo get in some water time? - john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on March 20, 2021, 02:36:34 AM
Nice!!!!!  Solo or did Marlo get in some water time? - john
He had to work over time,,,,,, :(

Benni3

Me and wes maid a quick trip to the lake,,,, ;) clean up and got back,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Then me and marlo hit the river I got skunked and marlo got 1 today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 today it was a little difficult,,, ;) and this 1 was a little different,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

Jim Fujitani

I remember catching a rainbow trout planter in my teens.  The fish looked odd, as yours does. 

The trout had a large head, stocky body, but was only about 8 inches long when it should have been about 12 inches based upon the size of the head.  When I cleaned the fish, I found the reason.  About 10-15 vertebrae in the stomach area were somehow naturally fused together.  The corresponding attached ribs radiated out from the fused vertebrae.  Other than the vertebrae and ribs, the fish and its internal organs appeared and acted normally.

Dominick

Humped back trout.   ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

oc1

The hatchery is a nice place for a fish to live.  They get 24/7 care and attention.  Under those conditions, fish can live with some defects that would result in starvation or predation in the wild.  Birth defects are a lot more common in fish than people because they produce so many eggs.

ChileRelleno

Sup Benni,
I'm almost ready for another trip up north for some trout fishing.
I've been gathering a few lures here and there.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

thorhammer

John! Where you been hiding brother??? Good to see you - show us some Chill vittles :)

Gfish

Yeah, lota hatchery fish with Lordosis & Scoliosis. Never thought a that survival thing, Steve. Makes sense. Chile!, good to hear from you. How'ed your Wife's book do? Man that's alota good quality lures, you get some kinda deal?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: ChileRelleno on March 24, 2021, 06:52:58 PM
Sup Benni,
I'm almost ready for another trip up north for some trout fishing.
I've been gathering a few lures here and there.
It's great to see you my friend,,,,, :D that is some nice trout grear,,,,,, ;) I wish we could of meet up last time you were on 81 I could put you on some hybrids,,,but there gone,,,, :( ok but on trout get some "dr juice" to kick the flavor on gulp nightcrawlers or hellgarmites,,,it just works and well spin n glows the smallest size it's a Canadian trick but that works ,,,,,, :)
there guns upthere,,,they can only use is flint rifles ,,,but that's ok,,,hehe,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 trout and marlo got 1 today ,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 marlo 5 and he got the big one best this year,,,,,,,, ;D