Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3, El Pescador and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Thank my friends,,,,, :D I got 8 marlo 8 and clay 2 today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 7 today 1 nice one,,,,, :D marlo got 4,,,, ;) don't know how many Larry got,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 trout 1 smallmouth and marlo got 5 trout today,,,,, ;D

milne

Your Killin it Benni,   Congrat's....

Any day out fishing, is a great day, especially if you land a few...

Col

Benni3

Quote from: milne on April 18, 2021, 07:57:11 AM
Your Killin it Benni,   Congrat's....

Any day out fishing, is a great day, especially if you land a few...

Col
Thank you my friend,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got one today,,,,,,, :D me and Larry kicked back and relaxed with the line in the water,,,,, ;) because after getting one on the spin-n-glo I know todd wasn't going to shot me with his new bb-gun with the Leopold scope on it,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 on the spin-n-glo,,,,,, ;) and I got a sticker in the mail today from ebay so I turned this pump house into a outhouse,,,,,, :D I like to see them figure that 1 out,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today on the fly after a light buff and wax on the big blue tank,,,,, ;D

steelfish

Benny have you tried not going to the river to fish and see what happens?

maybe one day or two?

pretty sure the fish will miss you and will walk to your door and see if you are sick or something

;D ;D ;D ;D
The Baja Guy

philaroman

seriously,
if you go every day, just pick up your house and move it to the River
think of all the gas money you'll save  ;D

Gobi King

so the spin-n-glows work, nice fishing bennie
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Brewcrafter

Hey now, are these Canadian Spin N Glows or Michigan Spin N Glows?  Maybe Virginia trout can tell the difference?  ;D  Honestly sometimes I think Benni could throw a tuna cedar plug on the river and score big!  Also, I totally don't buy into the picture of his shiny pickup truck - he already talked on the weekly Zoom Call about how people track him to see where the fish are biting so I'm thinking that maybe isn't his truck and he is just trying to fool everyone... - john

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Well my luck changed today,,,,,,,, ;) got a plumber to start putting in all copper pipes in at a great price,,,, :D got some fantastic flys and box from a member here,,,,thank you my friend,,,,, :D and got 5lbs of maya blackjack bermuda grass seeds in the mail for the yard,,,,,,but that's not all,,,,,,,, :o

Benni3

Me and marlo hit the river I got 2 and marlo got 2,,,,,,,,, ;D