Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 5 trout and marlo got 1 red eye today,,,,,, :D and the city has so many stupid signs everywhere I had to order some special stickers for this one,,,,the city workers will be like yay,,,,,,,,,, ;D

philaroman

do they have "SIGN AHEAD" signs, yet
better yet, "GENDER-INCENSITIVE SIGN, AHEAD"
shouldn't it be a PERSON HOLE

Donnyboat

A who-man-being hole, ha haa, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 and marlo 1 today,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Nice one Benni!  Looking a little dark in that photo, that's another thing that is a little different out here in Cali - the majority of places, especially freshwater, you have to stop fishing at a certain point after sundown.  Fishing for trout in the dark don't happen too many places that I know of.  Great to see you and Marlo getting 'em! - john

Gfish

Nice! "They only come out at night", the big'uns, that is...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 marlo 14,,,,,,, ;) they stocked today but I was so busy fixing my truck a few days ago some young kid hit the front bumper put a little dent in it,,,,, :-\ but that ok,,,,took the bull bar down to the machine shop had them weld some braces on for the fog lights and rolled some thick aluminum and cut a stainless bar for the skid plate,,,,,,,,, ;) because people like to run into it with there tag brackets,,,, >:( so I had to 3m panel bond that on then clear coat the fog lights and black plastic on the front because it was faded,,,,,, :-[ had to straighten the bumper bracket and put everything back together,,,,,, :'( stop what I'm doing and change my girlfriends oil in her car,,,,,, :D then wire up the lights,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Before,,,, ;) during,,,, >:( after,,,,,, :o night,,,,,,, 8)

alantani

knowing california, that probably wouldn't be legal.....   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

JoseCuervo

I remember that movie..

Brewcrafter

I'm guessing Benni was either hanging out at the local airport and "salvaged" some aircraft landing lights OR the local Southern Pacific train yard is wondering what happened to the lights off their locomotives... :D  That is COOL. - john

Tiddlerbasher

Play the 5 notes - Benni is coming in to land ;D

philaroman

no gun, no license, HUNT IS ON
Noodling for venison...  pre-tenderized