Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,, :) I got 5 yesterday,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 6 today,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 7 yesterday,,,,, :D but the river is flooded today,,,,,, ;D

Crow

You are tearing them up, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on February 25, 2022, 12:07:56 PM
You are tearing them up, Benni !!
Thanks my friend,,,,,, ;) and I gave my mom the grow lights and I just wanted a couple of each cherry tomatoes but she just planted all of them,,,, :-\ so I have been given them away to friends,,,,, :D

Benni3

Broccoli is coming up it's in the big tray and the other my friend is growing for me is on the fare left front row it's is doing good,,, ;) I got sunflowers and hibiscus empelo this year too,,,, ;D

Crow

Healthy looking plants ! You will have to go into the ketchup business, with all those tomatoes !! :D
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on February 26, 2022, 10:46:35 AM
Healthy looking plants ! You will have to go into the ketchup business, with all those tomatoes !! :D
Yes my friend I just wanted 1 of each but my mom planted all,,,,, :-[ I gave away 25 and got 25 more pop up,,,,,, :o and now a want some peppers,,,,🌶 and got a solar electric fence I will set up,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got skunked today,,,, :) but the tomatoes is jumping,,,,, ;D

Crow

They ARE lookin' good !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on March 01, 2022, 01:48:35 AM
They ARE lookin' good !
You know something it was hard to buy cars and fix them up for sale it was so much money,,, :-\ but I always had tomatoes and squish to eat and that was a meal,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Things have changed,,,, :) but dewayne got 26 today and I got 10 noting big but that's ok,,,, :)

Benni3

And the last episode of 1883 was so bad my cat got mad because they cried the whole tine,,,,:)

Benni3

458,756 views gone overnight,,,,, >:(  but that's ok,,,, ;) growing
something else now tomatoes,, broccoli,,squish and much more got some t-posts for the electric fence and working on some pots for my cherry tomatoes using fox Farm happy frog soil and hollytone,,,coconut shell,,,peat moss,,,sugar,,coffee,,soy meal,,lava rocks and going to give you photo in a week or so of this,,,,, ;D20220307_174356.jpg20220307_174408.jpg20220307_174400.jpg