Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

The front yard looks like a golf green,,,,,, ;D
20220309_183224.jpg

Brewcrafter

Damn Benni!  You weren't just telling a "fishing story" on the Saturday Zoom call when you said your lawn was coming in strong!  Between the lawn, your gazillion tomato and squash plants here in a couple months you're gonna be too busy keeping up with the garden to fish  ;D  - john

Crow

Looks great, Benni !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 1 Friday and 2 today,,,,,, ;D 20220311_191629.jpg20220313_190136.jpg 

Crow

You'redoing great, Benni ! Way better than I am. Another 10 days and it's back to Illinois, for me.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,, ;D

Benni3

20220315_192416.jpg

Benni3

I got 2 and marlo got 2,,,,,, ;D 20220317_172337.jpg

Benni3

I got 4 today,,, ;) hook a big one but gave a little kid the rod 5mins later he lost it but that's ok,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Nice lookin brick house Benni. Is it hurricane proof?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Y
Quote from: Gfish on March 19, 2022, 04:45:01 AMNice lookin brick house Benni. Is it hurricane proof?
Yes 1928 the studs are not pine,,, ;) oak,,,, ;D

Gfish

Cool!
 Our hardwood variation of the oak tree is the Koa("brave, bold, or fearless warrior"). I don't think they make studs out it. It's too valuable as a super expensive furniture product built by craftspeople, usually custom made to order.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Donnyboat

Gee Benni3 that house brings back good memories, very much the same design house I was brought up in, we were on an alivated block at the front, & the veranda had a brick wall along the out side, with steps on the right end, that side of the house, had one main bedroom & a sleepout @ the back, the other end was a lounge room, the the kitchen with the laundry out the back & the bathroom in the middle, we used to sleep on the veranda through the summer months, yes yours looks very tidy, Dad kept ours the same with lots of garden out the front, I can remember weeding the front garden when I was about 3 or 4 years old, getting  the weeds mixed up with the everlastings, & mum giving me a rap on the knuckles for doing it wrong,  & a nice green lawn, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Gfish

Can't figure Hawaii. I've seen very few brick houses here. Termites and mold abound, as well as an occasional hurricane. People across from us lost their whole house during the '92 Iniki disaster, but then rebuilt with wood. Maybe it's the cost of brick transport to an Island.

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,, :) I got some more work to do to it,,,,, ;)