Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got to fish with Larry and my dad today there 70 it's hybrid season and it dosen't get any better than that,,,,, ;D 

Benni3

And there's allways the story about the one that got away this was a big one 5m into the fight he got into a buoy and I made a very big mistake because I didn't let him run past it,,,, :-\ and Larry said that's fishing and I said I would rather of did that than not hook him at all,,,,hehe,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 carp 2 hybrids today,,,, ;D

Crow

You guys are killing them, Benni !! I  don't even have my new fishing permit yet !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on May 11, 2022, 12:02:14 PMYou guys are killing them, Benni !! I  don't even have my new fishing permit yet !
It's like when the fish are here we get on them,,,,, ;) but today was slow and alot of wind and at the end of the day we got a nice fish each,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1hybird 1cat and Larry 3 hybrids,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 hybrids 1cat Larry 3 hybrids today that makes 51 hybrids so far,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Them hybrid's are real nice lookin fish. The wife call's 'em "hi-brides" Ha! Geckos she always calls "GiCo's"(the TV commercial). She's cute without realizing it. Have you ever checked the stomach contents? Interested in what they mainly feed on.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on May 15, 2022, 10:57:02 PMThem hybrid's are real nice lookin fish. The wife call's 'em "hi-brides" Ha! Geckos she always calls "GiCo's"(the TV commercial). She's cute without realizing it. Have you ever checked the stomach contents? Interested in what they mainly feed on.
No never but they chase shad here,,,, ;) I got 6 and Larry 5 today,,,,,, ;D

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on May 10, 2022, 03:47:27 AMI got to fish with Larry and my dad today there 70 it's hybrid season and it dosen't get any better than that,,,,, ;D 

everytime I see Benni's pics of his Penn torque fishing for trouts, stripperbass and LMB on a lake, I say to myself that I need to start using my Van Stall 275 to fish for triggerfish from the pier, if I keep waiting to take the VS275 for offshore it will have spiderweb all over.

The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on May 17, 2022, 04:04:57 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on May 10, 2022, 03:47:27 AMI got to fish with Larry and my dad today there 70 it's hybrid season and it dosen't get any better than that,,,,, ;D 

everytime I see Benni's pics of his Penn torque fishing for trouts, stripperbass and LMB on a lake, I say to myself that I need to start using my Van Stall 275 to fish for triggerfish from the pier, if I keep waiting to take the VS275 for offshore it will have spiderweb all over.

Ok the penn torque is not a van stall,,,, :o it's like a Harley vs a ducati,,, ;) you need to ride it to get the feel,,, :) it doesn't need to be the fish it's made for but the one you can catch with it,, uncle sal favorite picture here,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 cat 1 hybrid,,,marlo got skunked and Larry did good,,,,, ;D

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on May 20, 2022, 02:57:20 AMOk the penn torque is not a van stall,,,, :o it's like a Harley vs a ducati,,, ;) you need to ride it to get the feel,,, :) it doesn't need to be the fish it's made for but the one you can catch with it,, uncle sal favorite picture here,,,,, ;D

agree, its the fish not the gear

once the Retina Dr. let me getback to my normal activities, I will be back to my roots and start going fishing from the shore and catch baybass, triggers, corvina, etc with but this time the VS275
The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on May 20, 2022, 04:04:10 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on May 20, 2022, 02:57:20 AMOk the penn torque is not a van stall,,,, :o it's like a Harley vs a ducati,,, ;) you need to ride it to get the feel,,, :) it doesn't need to be the fish it's made for but the one you can catch with it,, uncle sal favorite picture here,,,,, ;D

agree, its the fish not the gear

once the Retina Dr. let me getback to my normal activities, I will be back to my roots and start going fishing from the shore and catch baybass, triggers, corvina, etc with but this time the VS275
Hope you feel better and get in shape to give that VS275 a work out,,,,, ;) and if you hook something big you will be ready,,,,, ;D