Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on June 21, 2022, 01:06:41 AM   Looking good Benni. I don't have anything ripening yet...looks like mine might be a bit late this year.
I went way early this year,,,,but I have found out the better the seed the better the plants,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 smallmouths yesterday,,,,, :)

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

At Smith mountain lake today no luck,,, :-\  it was fun,,, and was hard to getting bait but we did it and a storm was over head,,,, ??? We just keep trying over fish over fish and schools of stripers on the fish finder,,,, but no luck,,,,the cool looking birds got more luck,,,, :D falcons of red tail halks and Seahawks got to eat today,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,,, ;D 20220713_123921.jpg

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

I got 6 tonight,,,,,, ;D

alantani

bennie, you're awesome!!!!  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Quote from: alantani on July 17, 2022, 02:33:22 PMbennie, you're awesome!!!!  ;D
Thanks my friend,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Wes got one today,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Some cornbread, and a couple ears of sweetcorn, would go reely god, with that catfish !!

How's your tomatoes doing, Benni? Ours are loaded with "green ones", but, so far, none are ripening?! Usually have ripe ones by the time the sweetcorn is ready, but they are way late, this season.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on July 26, 2022, 03:15:56 PMSome cornbread, and a couple ears of sweetcorn, would go reely god, with that catfish !!

How's your tomatoes doing, Benni? Ours are loaded with "green ones", but, so far, none are ripening?! Usually have ripe ones by the time the sweetcorn is ready, but they are way late, this season.
Yes my tommados hit hard quick,,,,, ;) then whent back to vege,,, >:( but the wild Matt's cherry's 🍒 are doing right,,, ;D the corn 🌽 did good at first and got some on the plate,,,,,now it's will be seed for next year,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Outback company event on the new river today,,,, :D  got 1 redeye then we got rained out but that ok,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 marlo didn't do that good but that's ok next time,,,,,, ;D

Donnyboat

Gee Benni, not very often you get more than Marlo, thanks for the picks, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat