Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Quote from: Gobi King on April 05, 2023, 11:22:42 PMNice, 10.1 volts? hmm, you might have a bad connection somewhere or thin wire.
 I can mail you 10 awg wire,
measure your run from the Engine bay you need, I will cut and mail you some Ancor marine 10 awg wire,
you might even catch moooo fish with higher volts in the bed.  ;D
Thanks but it ok if i just run 1 or the other,,,,, ;) not at the same time,,,because I spliced in to the parking light,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked,,,marlo got too and dewayne had a big day on the fly,,, ;) and if anybody can quess what kind of snake this is,,,,,, ;D

Shellbelly

Quote from: Benni3 on April 07, 2023, 12:34:30 AMwhat kind of snake this is,,,
Looks like a water snake...Northern or Brown...don't know which.  Comes with the territory!
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Benni3

Quote from: Shellbelly on April 07, 2023, 12:54:23 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on April 07, 2023, 12:34:30 AMwhat kind of snake this is,,,
Looks like a water snake...Northern or Brown...don't know which.  Comes with the territory!
This one had fangs and a tube I'm the bottom of it's mouth,,,,, ;)

Shellbelly

Quote from: Benni3 on April 07, 2023, 02:17:10 AMThis one had fangs
I'm no expert.  Round pupils was my first clue.  Never looked in their mouth, but they catch fish and frogs.  I've had them latch onto perch on a stringer.  That's always fun.
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Benni3

Quote from: Gobi King on April 05, 2023, 11:22:42 PMNice, 10.1 volts? hmm, you might have a bad connection somewhere or thin wire.
 I can mail you 10 awg wire,
measure your run from the Engine bay you need, I will cut and mail you some Ancor marine 10 awg wire,
you might even catch moooo fish with higher volts in the bed.  ;D
Here is what I'm looking at with 1 on 1 off,,,, :D then none on and everything is solder,,, ;)

Benni3

There back ;D

Brewcrafter

Benni - I'm not sure you can score a citation and check for snakes? - john

sabaman1

Benni, that looks like a water mocassin. Careful they are venomous.
JIM

Donnyboat

gee cant understand anyone wearing macasins in  the water, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Trout fishing this morning with marlo I got 1 big brook and 1 big rainbow,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Awesome to see a great day fishing, but after seeing that snake picture if I was Marlo I might be thinking twice about standing in the bushes like that  ;D -john

sabaman1

Nice catch Benni!
JIM

Benni3

Ok 3 trout and 3 hybrids today,,,,, ;) 2 hybrids 20in and one 19in,,,,,, ;D

Hardy Boy

Fish Fry ???? Snakes are as good as possum aren't they ?

Cheers:

Todd
Todd