Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jurelometer

If you are going to go full Mad Max on the truck, you need to mount a chair on the front bumper  :D

Benni3

I got a debate and is the 706 with new drag washers better than a torque 5,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 smallmouths today,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

;D

sabaman1

Nice picture of the fox and fish hes staring at.
JIM

Benni3

I have been down,,,, >:( but can work around the house alot on this hood,,,,the prices on paint suppliers has gone up treble over double,,,,, ??? But I'm sill going to fine away,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Benni - With your skills have you ever thought of getting a hobby airbrush and getting into lure painting?  I bet you could come up with some cool stuff and I KNOW you would personally test what you make. - john

Crow

That looks great, benni!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

jurelometer

Gobi King

That is top shelf pro paint job Benni
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

MarkT

Let's see the car in all its glory!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

thorhammer

Donnyboat

Very nice, thanks for showing us, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Quote from: MarkT on August 26, 2023, 06:46:28 AMLet's see the car in all its glory!
It's gonna be sometime,,,,, :-\  I did get a damaged hood at a junkyard for 10$ just for parts and they are square holes I got put in and wind shelled pp's it is alot of customization,,,,put I have gone down the rabbit hole now,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Everyday im just trying to do something,,,,, :-\  stones got me down,,,, ;) but I'm trying to do stuff,,,, ;D