Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Skunked at the cove today,,,,, :( but seen 3 crappie come out,,,,, ;D

Benni3

This was the 3rd day at the cover but I got one,,,,, ;D

Finest Kind

I thought the Lowe's bucket was a Bud Light can....You can see my priorities. I thought, man, that's the smallest striper I've ever seen! Then I realized the can was a bucket. Nice one!

philaroman

all the 3-4" baby stripers I ever saw were really skinny,
translucent & "all head"...  like smelt w/ stripes
Benni's fish has the shape/shoulders of a healthy young adult

Benni3

On the zoom call tonight we where talking about cabin air filters in cars,,,,, ;) so i pulled the one in my 2010 tundra,,,,, :o

Brewcrafter

Doggone Benni!  You just stole some squirrels acorn stash! - john

Reeltyme

I've seen some beautiful brook trout, a nice brown, a walleye and a Marlin. One might be a "bow", but I think it's a brown. Where are the smallies?

Benni3

This should make my dads car go faster and get better gas miles,,,,,,, ;)

Benni3

K&n

Finest Kind

Benni,
It's funny that the manufacturer calls it a 'lifetime' filter! I find it's only a lifetime filter for the mice that like to build their nests in it!
John

Benni3

Quote from: Finest Kind on July 10, 2023, 09:23:12 PMBenni,
It's funny that the manufacturer calls it a 'lifetime' filter! I find it's only a lifetime filter for the mice that like to build their nests in it!
John
Yes my freind but i got a pet tiger for mice,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And she is always on the hunt,,,,,, >:D

Benni3

I got one redeye today,,,,,, ;)  and did see one big trout and big smallmouths,,,, I will be back for them,,,,,, ;D 

Benni3

And on the other news,,,, ;) I got a painless repair man coming out the 17th to do my truck,,,then fender flares and a viper hood to go on the 18th,,,,,,,,,,D

Crow

Paintless repair?  Did you get some hail damage?
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !