Senator values/prices?

Started by biggiesmalls, February 10, 2017, 03:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggiesmalls

That's definitely my plan. I am going to look for a surf blank as well, I would just go straight for the Seeker blank but I need a surf rod for the upcoming season so I don't want to wait too long to get one.

I went through the garage this weekend and found a ton of my old fishing stuff, plan is to sell it to a friend for a quick $120 since he wants to get into fishing, afterwards he could probably sell it all for at least $200 if he breaks it up, and then he can buy better stuff if he likes it.
So you know what that means... more Senator money!

Benni3

Florida's recession put alot of gear on the market ? are the prices going to go up or down  :-\ and garage sales you can't  always find the same stuff over the years  :'(

Bill B

I just spent $8 +shipping on an eBay coffee can Penn 149......tried to count the total number of parts compared to the schematic and came pretty close....should get it late this week and will let you know.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Shark Hunter

A pair of 14/0's shipped for $290 each. All they need are new clamp bolts.
No broken rings, screws or missing braces.
They shined up pretty good with just a few minutes of polishing.
I have a problem. ;D

Life is Good!

Maxed Out

LOL, hey Daron, if you don't tell how many 12/0's you own, I promise I won't tell how many 113h I own.....many of which were more than $290 each  ;D  ;D

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

nice pickup my man. Hope you don't get blown out but not looking good. 

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Shark Hunter

Buying Vintage Senators.
That is the only problem. ;)
I can't pass up a good deal.
Life is Good!