Hello from Flagler Beach Florida

Started by whatsnext, February 22, 2017, 12:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatsnext

I'm retired and a new reel man. Great to find this site. look forward to having fun with this. want to say Hi To all.

RowdyW

Hi from a retiree in Pompano Beach.             Rudy

foakes

Welcome WN --

What reels and gear do you use?

Glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Calusa

From a not-yet-retired guy from Placida/St Pete, welcome aboard!

Bill B

Welcome from a still working Left Coast Conservative a rare breed here in Calif  ;)........Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

sharkman

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

rjones

Rob

whatsnext

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. It wont take me long to get in trouble with my new hobby but there is comfort with this site and its members. you have given a new member encouragement. We are avid fishermen offshore. fish mostly out of Ponce inlet. weather permitting.
We love tuna. Since retired I'm in charge of maintenance of equipment. Boats are OK. reels this is new. Some of our equipment Penn. 4-0 6-0 9-0 and many older star drag reels. Internationals 30-50-80 single and two speed. Shimano 80's. Accurates ATD 50's. and many spinners. this is my first forum. Thanks again, great to be here. Tom

Alto Mare

Nice to have you here Tom, you'll fit right in.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

otownjoe

Welcome. sounds like you have a great collection already. Joe

conchydong

Welcome from another Floridian. This is a great place.