Special order for Ted M.

Started by STRIPER LOU, May 07, 2017, 11:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

This was a special order for Ted M. We did take them to the show and everybody flipped! The orange translucent really pops and the blue pearl swirl is amazing. The blue is extremely hard to get.

For some reason they seem to have trouble mixing this color and you never really know what's coming. To me, that's what makes it unique. I've even seen it come with hints of Emerald green in it and large area's of pearl. Sometimes the black looks like Tiger stripes.

The handles are off center but no offset as Ted had requested. A bit longer than the Fat boy, slightly larger in diameter, and a little more taper. Both were fitted with the flanged shaft for additional strength.

What do you think?

All have a great evening,  ..  Lou

handi2

I still need to show the ones you did for me. In person you can look into a deep pool of color and movement. Totally awesomeness as my grandson would say.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Dominick

A picture is worth a thousand words.  What did you expect us to say Lou?  They are magnificent.  Ted your photos of the reels are beautiful.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Very sharp Lou...I'm not sure you guys realize,  we now have some of the best looking reels around and very capable as well.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

josa1

Really like the colors.  I'll also say "awesome!"

josa1

foakes

Outstanding, Lou --

Those colors "POP"!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

bill19803

lou   Never  though  you  would beat my   big  red  knob ---  alas   the  orange one got the  job   done   now i  gotta  rethink    what i have on  order darn  it

Three se7ens

Spectacular!  Nice work Lou, et al.  

Tightlines667

Beautiful!

Those knobs look simply scrumptious.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

STRIPER LOU

Thank you all for the positive comments. There are a few new styles on the drawing board if I can ever get to them!

All have a great day,  ..  Lou

thorhammer

Maxed Out

Fantastic workmanship Lou.

I have a very special reel waiting patiently for the orange knob. Looks to be a perfect match !!!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer