i fish for blue cats and run all 310 gti but have a few 320lds

this is a great site

Thanks
Tim

Nessie Hunter

Here is one of Alans Tutorials on the Penn 310 gti
http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=7.0
With Schematic...

Can you tell which parts are missing from this???  
Not sure what Bearing housing your needing??

Almost any bearing can be purchased if you can get the size (micrometer)..

BTW Welcome aboard Slider!!!!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

slider

yeah ive looked at that, i guess i should say bearing race instead of housing, getting the bearing shouldnt be a problem
but the race it sits in i cant seem to find, and not for sure if you can get them, it looks like they put them in then use a punch to seat them.

thanks
Tim

Alto Mare

Try this: Buy Penn Reel Parts On-Line With No Hassle www.MysticParts.com

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

slider

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

13starsinax

Alto Mare

Bryan, I think they can breathe out of the water for a day or two, but they don't meow ;D ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Roger

Quote from: Bryan Young on June 03, 2011, 06:51:37 PM
What are blue cats?

Bryan, we even have yellow cats down here and they are also mighty fine eat'n.........
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Are blue cats bluish in color, live in blue water,???
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

tim, is there no way that you can find that race?  if you can't, it means that you have to buy the entire assembly.  it's got to be somewhere. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

slider

i bought the reel used and it came that way, i allready replaced it with a new bridge assembly

but thought if i could get that race i could have a spare, thanks for the replys and help

bluecats are a blue grayish colored catfish, found in lakes and rivers, i fish the mississippi river
for them, lots of fun

Take Care
Tim