Comments on this Color?

Started by STRIPER LOU, August 20, 2017, 11:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Thank you all for the comments and they are truly appreciated. I totally understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That being said, it is nice to get the general consensus. With so many colors in the rainbow, one would quickly end up in the poorhouse trying to keep up with all the material colors available!

On the most popular colors, I do try to keep some in stock. Certain colors are a one time deal and if you don't jump on them when available, your out of luck.

A typical material order is at least $500. and more likely upwards of $750. or more.

The knob's are Custom and high quality, plus unique and usually take the project to the next level.

Again, thanks' for all the valued input,  ..  Lou

bhale1

Lou,

Just curious....what where your thoughts on this knob color? I mean if you were putting it on your personal reel?
Brett

STRIPER LOU

Hey Brett, I'm not sure yet but as soon as I finish it I'll try it on a couple different reels and post it up. Its a new color!
In the link enclosed, there is a silver white/ black pearl (middle rear) that goes nicely with a bunch of reels and also to the right a blue black/silver pearl the also pops.

Some of them ya just have to see on a reel! But, I have had customers pick colors that I thought were a horrible match and they end up looking great with a reel color that would have never been my choice. The colors are so unique, I really haven't had one yet that I truly disliked.

Time to get back to work, have a great day,  ..  Lou

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=22084.0

Decker

The white pearl color is very conservative and classy.   I could see it on a "black tie" reel color scheme --- mostly black or dark blue with just a touch of silver, and the pearl knob as the jewel. 

"Vodka martini, shaken, not stirred."

Tiddlerbasher

What else could it be Miss Moneypenney ;D

mizmo67

That is going to look awesome against a black Avet
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com