Field Testing with Friends

Started by gstours, August 15, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Every picture tells a story!    Here is the test for this fisherman.   Down n Dirty w the Tank! ;D

Dominick

Quote from: gstours on August 22, 2017, 03:32:08 PM
  Ahh n its always good to have handles on each end ???cause it could double as a life raft!   Huh Dom?    Ha Ha!    ;)
Ha Ha.  What the Butt Man is referring to is Alaska airlines broke the handle on my cooler on the way up.  Gary fixed it with a handle that gives it the same cache as the Mojo cooler.  On the way back home Alaska Airlines broke the other side.  I emailed Gary and he told me he had another handle to match the other broken side.  Once I get that fixed I will have, maybe not a twin but a relative of the Mojo cooler.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Rivverrat

I was watching the the vid with fish on & I was thinking to myself " Dang those fish reel in like an "O'l Log "  it was about this time that fish headed for the bottom. My thoughts changed at that point.

What was really good was to hear your all's voices. Now when I read your posts they have personality. If that makes any sense....Jeff