Hi from Denmark.

Started by pachuc, October 31, 2017, 08:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pachuc

Hi everyone. Thanks for possibility to be a part of this forum l=;) My name is Przemek.. i am polish.. have been  living in Denmark for last 10 years.... i enjoy fishing a lot....   and would like to learn something more about reels here... do service by myself. etc.

Greetings from Denmark!

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

STRIPER LOU

Welcome from Connecticut!

..............Lou

Bryan Young

Welcome Przemek. I hope we can help you in your reel learning experiences.

The company i work for is associated with your country's product safety organization, DEMKO.

Please don't hesitate to ask and post pictures helps.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

foakes

Welcome aboard, Sir!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Welcome.  I have to look at the globe to see how many hits we get in Scandinavia.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Pachuc, enjoy your stay.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

Welcome !!   Where in Denmark ?
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

pachuc

Fredericia :).  I also looked up for locations of ppl who are active here....  it seems at most of you is  from California.. never been there... been few times to East Coast... NY and NJ... Do you have something in common about Denmark Crow.. ?  it's small but nice country...  søhøjlandet  (Silkeborg lakes.. gudenå etc.) is my best area to fish :)

Crow

My Dad's parents both came from Denmark....his father, as a young man , in 1910, and his mother was the first of her siblings NOT born in Denmark.....she was born "on the boat" coming over here, in the late 1800's. I really wish I would have been old enough....and SMART enough, to have asked them more about the "old country"....but, like most kids, I just didn't ! My Grandfather was a "ditch digger" (or "tiler"), and began working at his trade, here in the states, using a home - made wooden spade, until he could afford a metal one. Well into his 70's, he would "hire-out" to dig basement holes for folks building new houses....with a shovel and a wheelbarrow ! And I complain when I have to dig out a weed !!! Grandma's family came from Copenhagen , and Grampa came (with his brother) from a place that "sounded like " Borring", someplace close to the German border.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Tiddlerbasher

The world is getting smaller - welcome Pachuc :)

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Keta

Quote from: Crow on November 01, 2017, 07:18:05 PM
     My Dad's parents both came from

My grandfather was from northern Denmark.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain