Good source for good quality bearings for 113H, 505HS, small Newell reels, etc.?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 10, 2017, 08:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I would like to buy a couple of dozen (or more if necessary) bearings to fit the Penn 113H, 505HS, 200-500 Newells, etc.  I believe that the same bearing fits all of those reels - is that correct?

I am looking for good quality bearings, as good or better than OEM, at the best possible price.  I would really appreciate it if someone would please let me know where to buy them. 

Thanks,

Randy

Newell Nut

Buy them at Boca Bearings. The 200 - 500 are the same except for the 500s with 3.2 gears. The 3.2 spool has the big shaft like the 600s.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Newell Nut on December 10, 2017, 09:08:01 PM
Buy them at Boca Bearings. The 200 - 500 are the same except for the 500s with 3.2 gears. The 3.2 spool has the big shaft like the 600s.

Thank you Dwight.  I did not know that the 3.2 500 spool shaft was different.  That information might save me from making an expensive mistake in the future.

Randy
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

SoCalAngler

I use Alpine Bearing because their close to me and I just pick them up, no shipping. I also know people that use VXB Ball Bearings which is also close to me. Both have a good selection of bearings in stock.

www.alpinebearing.com
www.vxb.com

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

mikeysm

VXB bearing sells in bulk Randy. It's your best bet and the price is right.

Mike

Vintage Offshore Tackle