Hello. Longtime reader firstime poster.

Started by Spicy Tuna, August 10, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spicy Tuna

Figured I'd stop on here and finally say hi. Always come to this site for tutorials and valuable information. On so many other forums. I don't really have the time, but figured what's another Forum. Avid fisherman, and love the tight lines. I should be at home here just fine. Headed out on a 2 day Sunday, so getting the 30 wides out and dusted off and maintenanced. I hear there are some 200+#s out there.

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

George6308

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

Welcome Phil, all the way from Sunny Western Australia, what reels are you using mostly, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Marcq

bhale1

Tiddlerbasher

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Benni3

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

happyhooker