Jigging Master - Carbon Fibre Handles..

Started by Clem, October 11, 2011, 08:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on November 22, 2011, 02:09:10 AM
There is no stopping you Clam, looks like you can do anything. Now, if you don't mind me asking...what do you do for a living? Keep up your great work. Sal

He rakes clams for a living.  Salute!  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Clem

Hey Sal,

I would like to say I'm a full time recreational fisherman...but unfortunately that's not the case...maybe one day. I come from a Logistics background and work in Dubai for a Fuel company....have lots of free time over summer due to the heat so give me something to do..

Alto Mare

Quote from: Pescachaser on November 22, 2011, 04:00:02 AM

He rakes clams for a living.  Salute!  Dominick

Domenico, I came to a conclusion....you're nuts! ;D
Keep'em coming though ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Sal: I think the post went over your head.  Look at my last post and just for fun read the quote from your post.  Then you'll get it.   ???  dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Whoops! You got me Dominick.....sorry Clem.
Typical lawyer, always checking out all  details ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.