Main Menu

Hi from NY

Started by gadabout, December 10, 2011, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadabout

Wow!  What a great board!  Happy to be here.

Rob

Norcal Pescador

Welcome to the site from Northern California, Rob! You're in good company here. ;D 
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Alto Mare

Welcome, Rob! Nice to have you with us!

Hey, looks like we're even now two Rob's and two Dom's, one set each from NY and CA.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Paleoreelist

Welcome aboard Rob  :)

Ron.
The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a Y.

Nessie Hunter

Hi, from So Cal.......    ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

welcome, from the san francisco bay area!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

Welcome aboard! Where in NY are you from? Does Robert, Robby, Bob, or Bobby work best for ya?  ;)
Dom

gadabout

Thanks for the welcome.  I'm in Long Island.  Most people call me Rob.

Irish Jigger

Welcome Rob, from the Emerald Isle.

kamuwela

aloha rob and welcome to alan's play house

broadway

Where in L.I.?  ...north or south shore?  Hope your fall striper blitz was better than ours in Brooklyn... and to boot we only had about 3 days of Albies and Bonito  :'(
Dom

gadabout

Sort of in the middle Dom, Huntington area.  The fall run in the surf here was pretty dismal I'm afraid.  One of the worst I can remember.

broadway

Hurricane Irene killed us... it was like fishing in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory!  ...The fished moved on because of it
Goodnight Irene,
Dom

Bryan Young

Aloha Rob from Toulouse, France...at least for another week.  Otherwise, I'm in San Jose, CA.

I've heard a lot about your rock fishing in your neck of the woods.  I have a lot of friends living and working in Long Island.  Please do share when you have the time.

Welcome and enjoy the say.  We have a great bunch of guys/gals in this board.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

redsetta

Welcome aboard Rob.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer