Hi from the Texas coast.

Started by NIN, December 18, 2011, 05:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIN

Love the forum. I work in a tackle store. I spend alot of time rigging people up to fish and alot of time fishing. I hope I can contribute something.

kamuwela

aloha and welcome, all contributions appreciated.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

coastalobsession

Welcome!! What tackle shop do you work at. I'm in the matagorda area. And if near by I will drop by sometime.
Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning

Dominick

Quote from: NIN on December 18, 2011, 05:52:37 AM
Love the forum. I work in a tackle store. I spend alot of time rigging people up to fish and alot of time fishing. I hope I can contribute something.
Hi Nin:  Welcome.  Contribution?  Yes.  How about rigging tips for big game fishing?  Check out the questions about top shots, crimping, etc.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Paleoreelist

Hi NIN (nine inch nails??) welcome, I work for a tackle shop to, in the UK.
The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a Y.

Nessie Hunter

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard, NIN. Nice to have you with us. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

Welcome from New Zealand NIN - you're among friends!
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

NIN

Yes Paleoreelist, nine inch nails, It was a college nickname. The forum wouldn't let me register as nathan. I answer to both. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

wallacewt

hi paleoreelist,
whats with nine inch nails?

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

borchcl

Hi NIN,
Welcome aboard. I summer in MN, winter in TX. It's a great place to be. Is that a speckeled trout you'r holding?
borchcl

NIN

Quote from: borchcl on December 20, 2011, 01:53:00 AM
Hi NIN,
Welcome aboard. I summer in MN, winter in TX. It's a great place to be. Is that a speckeled trout you'r holding?
borchcl
Its the smallest tarpon I ever caught. I meet alot of nice people from MN.

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD