News about Sal, Prayers are needed

Started by Dominick, September 11, 2020, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wfjord

I'm still thinking about you, Sal. Hang in there and pull through this; we all need you here!

54bullseye

Left on the 9th of Sept for a hunting trip and got home yesterday on the 21st and just now saw this post. I kinda thought he was on the mend so very bad news !!! I am rooting for you Sal my thoughts are with you ! You can beat it !!!!!!  Your friend  John Taylor

Ron Jones

No way John, Sal would want to know how the hunting went?
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Black Pearl

This is from last Saturday from Cathy on Sal.

" Hello Alan.  We are hoping that Sal's lungs are more inflamed than scarred, at this point. He still requires far too much oxygen, at this time. Therapy with steroids hasn't netted us very much and they don't believe that there is any infection. New CT scans don't show any additional serious problems, thank goodness. Please continue to keep him in your prayers! Thank you!"

Let's all keep Sal in our prayers for fast recovering.

thorhammer

Benni3

Thanks for the update,,,,,uncle sal is in my prayers.

mhc

We're still thinking of Sal in Aus - thanks for keeping us updated Alan (and thank you Cathy).
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Alto Mare

Hello to all! This is Cathy, again. Thank you for your continued support! It means so much to Sal, Alyssa, Anthony and me (Maggie, too)! I wanted you all to know that I brought Sal's pad to the hospital, yesterday, and I read him every note on this thread! I was so touched and I must admit that I had to stop a few times for emotional overload! Your words were so encouraging, uplifting and loving! A few of the nurses heard me reading and so, when I was finished, I explained that Sal was part of an amazing group of folks, bound by their passion for all things fishing, who were just the finest people I've ever been fortunate enough to know!
I am sure that Sal heard me reading your notes and I am positive that, if he could, he would have been smiling the whole time and, of course, he would be very grateful!
Sending you all heartfelt thanks and love from the Ciarlante family!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

Thanks for checking in, Sal has touched many of us here with his kindness and generosity. He is a large part of what makes this site so special and we miss him dearly. I know the 1st thing I check when I click on here is this thread.  Stay strong Sal, get well, hope you're out of that miserable place soon.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Newell Nut

The site just isn't the same without Sal commenting about various subjects. He is certainly missed by many. Hang in there and stay positive always.

Dwight

RUSTY OLD COLT

Hang in there Sal , I check this post every day to see how your doing

nelz

Thank you for the update Cathy, and for the nice words about the Ohana of this online community. I too am checking this thread daily and hoping to hear some miraculous good news!

xjchad

Thank you Cathy for letting us know and for keeping us updated!
We are praying for you all every day!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Maxed Out

Thank you Cathy

Sal is in my thoughts and prayers day and night

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

quabbin boy 62

well, all i can say is that each and every post that i've seen from someone who was having a tough time with a reel and really needed help and encouragement got it from Sal, hang tough brother.   stan