News about Sal, Prayers are needed

Started by Dominick, September 11, 2020, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReelFishingProblems

Watching this thread multiple times daily. Wishing for constant strength and recovery

Dominick

Kathy, I see by the index that someone is viewing this thread with Sal's name.  If you are reviewing it or Sal is, please check in again and let us know how you are all doing.  Love you goombah. Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

reelrepair123

just amazing how so many members wishing and praying all good things for sal.   i hope cathy lets him know how much he is loved by so many members, he has touched all of us in different ways, best wishes and prayers   sal,  get well reel soon.    harryk

the rockfish ninja

Praying for strength & hope for our family member.
Deadly Sebastes assassin.

Black Pearl

I have been in contract with Kathy. The following is from Kathy when I reached out to her on Wednesday.

Sal remains in Intensive care with a high oxygen requirement, unfortunately. Please continue to keep him in your prayers!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

bhale1

Thanks for the update.... my family is sending out all our best... we know Sal can beat this...
Brett

mhc

It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Donnyboat

Yes thank you Alan, Sal &  his family are constantly on our mind, wishing for the best possible outcome, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

broadway

Come on Sal... we need ya buddy!
I know you're fighting like no other to get back to your family, us, and your  life... keep fighting, pal.
Miss you immensely,
Dom

Gfish

Keep thinkin about you buddy. Trying to pray in ascension for your health. Worked on my 4/0 today and I still have that roller bearing-drag spacer in it and it works well in mine. Corrosion is the only issue and that is easy to take care of. I thought it was one of your better ideas.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

thorhammer

Swami805

I keep checking this thread hoping to see Sal's back home. Hope you're getting better, got a lot of people pulling for you.. 
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Rancanfish

Let's keep Sal up top with good wishes.  He needs to know we are pulling for him.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

xjchad

I'm praying for you Sal!
I know you're doing your absolute best in this fight, just as you have in everything else you tackle!
Thank you for your example and all the ways you influenced me these last few years!
Husband, Father, Fisherman