News about Sal, Prayers are needed

Started by Dominick, September 11, 2020, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wfjord

Sal, I'm wishing you the best and that you get through this & recover soon!

1badf350

Sal is one if the nicest and most generous guys ive met. I pray for him and his family
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Brendan

Thank you Dominick. So sad I'm at a loss for words.
Brendan.

Cuttyhunker

Best wishes and prayers in light of this unhappy news for Sal.  Colon cancer is very slow to develop and almost always treatable if detected early enough.  If you're not a kid talk to your doctor, get a colonoscopy if he advises, they suck, but anything we can do to not end up in the ICU, I think would please Sal immensely.
Doomed from childhood

CooldadE

The man is Aces ! Thoughts and prayers toward him and his...

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Cortez_Conversions

Such sad news.
We're pulling for you Sal! Sending prayers and positive vibes your way.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Aiala

Sal is, and always has been, one of the Ohana's great shining lights; I wish him a Refu'ah Sh'lema (Hebrew: Complete Healing)...  :-[

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Donnyboat

Gee wiz, were do I start, must be very devastating for you Dominic, thank you for your trouble, all you good people that are close to Sal & Kathy, must be at rock bottom with these sad time, Pat & I just hope Sal gets over this, as he had a very positive attitude, going forward, kind regards to you Sal & your family, cheers Pat & Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Rancanfish

We really need Sal here.  I noticed a month ago he was not posting.  He is flat out tough, so his disease is in for a fight.

Prayers will be his strength.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

RUSTY OLD COLT

my thoughts and prayers are with you Sal

xjchad

Ugh.  We've been and will continue to pray for you Sal!  I'm so thankful for your generosity and all that I learned from you!
We need you here buddy, praying, prayin!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

bhale1

This is terrible. Sal was the first person I met when I came here looking for advice and help. He offered to rebuild two reels for my girls, that were from their late "Papa". They cherish them! He is a stand up guy, a true friend, and a great family man. I hope that his strength and faith will get him thru the last part of this battle. All our love to you Sal!
Brett and the girls.

swill88

Praying for Sal and his family.
He is a special man.
Steve

El Pescador

Sal, you and your family are in our daily thoughts and prayers.

We pray for your 100% recovery and for Doctors and their knowledge assist you in every way.

All the best to you - every day.

Wayne and Jennifer
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!