News about Sal, Prayers are needed

Started by Dominick, September 11, 2020, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

Cathy,  hopefully our best wishes help to ease your anxiety.  I'm sure Sal wants to be next to you and Maggie, too.

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

RowdyW

Hi Cathy, remind Sal that we still have a boat to share when he is up & running. Tell my Buddy that I'm pulling hard for him. If anybody can do it Sal can with all the Family here and at home praying for him.         Rudy

broadway

Amen, Rudy! Sal's support from his family is as devoted as they come.
Thanks for the update, Cathy.  Send our love to our pal and our best to you and the family.
No one can count out a man who threw bricks and cobblestones around his whole life.
Keep fighting Sal,
Prayers and wishes headed your way
Dom

Rothmar2

Thoughts with you and Sal, Cathy. Fingers crossed he can get through this.

conchydong

Thank you Cathy for the update. Our prayers will continue.

Donnyboat

Thank you Cathy, Pat & I still have fingers xx, there just has to be a way, with such a strong man, keep well, stay safe, cheers Pat & Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Ron Jones

Cathy,
I want to send nothing but positive thoughts and let you know that there are entire churches praying for Sal. The power of prayer has gotten us this far and it will continue.
We all love Sal and you so much. You all are a vital part of this Ohana and always have a place with us.

Ronald Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Brewcrafter

Cathy - Thank you for the update.  On our Saturday Zoom call everybody is concerned and mentions positive thoughts for Sal, and we, like you and Maggie, are looking forward to when we will all be back to more of a normal and be able to share all of the things we usually share together but to have Sal's wisdom and warmth back with us in person.  Until then, everyone is keeping all of you in our thoughts, and wishing for the best and a speedy recovery. - john

Jerseymic

Thoughts and prayers are with you and Sal

Mike

Cone

I have been  away  from  this  site  for awhile.  I can't believe  I found  this. I  feel  like  this is happening  to my real  brother. If I  can help please let me know.  I  feel  devastated by this. I will be sending my prayers.
Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

redsetta

Great to hear from you Bob.
Sorry it had to be in such circumstances.
Hope you and yours are well - you were missed!
All the best mate, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

broadway

Welcome back, Bob!
Keep Sal in your thoughts... he's in all of ours.
We missed ya,
Dom

Benni3

Well uncle sal never did anything nice for me,,,,,,,no it is allways awesome,,,,,or like over the top,,,,,, :o and I got to say how much I look up to him for fighting so hard,,,,,,for his family and us,,,,,keep doing it my friend.

Benni3

Please just keep praying for uncle sal,,,,,,he is the best.