News about Sal, Prayers are needed

Started by Dominick, September 11, 2020, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Sal buddy,  we are praying daily for your improvement.  Best of luck and care,  to you and your family.
   It's just not fair?   

Alto Mare

Good morning,

This is Cathy, Sal's wife. It is with the saddest heart and deepest regret that I need to let you lovely folks know that my wonderful husband, Sal, passed away yesterday. He had his family at his side, holding his hands. Alyssa, Anthony and I are ever so grateful for the unwavering support that this group has provided to Sal and our family! I know that you were all praying for us and hoping for a different outcome... Just like we were! I hope that when you think of Sal (Alto Mare) you will think of him fondly and smile!

With sincere gratitude and love,
Cathy Ciarlante and family
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

JasonGotaProblem

R.I.P. to a legend. He will clearly be missed. At least the fish can rest a bit easier.

Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

mo65

I'm so sorry for you Cathy, and for Sal's kids, in this most difficult time. I just lost my Dad a few weeks ago...it is so hard to cope. I will miss Sal's contribution here immensely. :(
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Swami805

So so sorry,My deepest condolences to you and yours, he will be deeply missed. RIP Sal
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Jerseymic

So sorry to hear this news.

Sal was a most helpful generous person, he will be genuinely missed by all.

Mike.

broadway

Cathy,
    Sal was one of the best people I ever had the privilege to get to know.  It started with rods and reels, then it went to a friendship. Shortly after it turned more into a mentorship on life.  He taught me more than anyone about being a dad and a good person. I have a lot to learn but Sal had it figured out.
There is no finer man out there, and wish I could have learned so much more but consider myself lucky to have had the opportunity to meet Sal in person and tour the Penn factory together. After that we went for some cheesesteaks at a place Dan and Sal recommended and shared a meal together.  We were paisans from day one and will hold my thoughts and memories of Sal close as I know he was a rare breed of person.
Sal will never be forgotten around here and will always be respected and revered as an innovator, a good man, amazing family man, a Penn wizard, and of course, my pal.
Miss and love you Sal.
Cathy my heart goes out to you and your family.
Send our love to Anthony and Alyssa please.
My deepest condolences,
Dom

El Pescador

Cathy,

Jennifer and I are truly saddened to hear this news.

Please accept our warmest condolences and deepest sympathy,

Sal is a man who stood tall amongst men.  He freely gave of his time, talent, and energy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your children.

Sent with love and remembrance,

Wayne and Jennifer

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Bill B

Sal will be missed.  By his family and friends.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

Heartbreaking.   Our deepest condolences.    :'(
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

May you rest in peace Sal. My condolences.

Tim

Maxed Out

Words are hard to come by right now. One thing I can say is Sal was an angel on ltemporary loan from heaven, and is certainly now in the arms of the lord. His legacy on this earth will live on for generations to come. I feel blessed to say Sal was a dear friend. Indeed he will be dearly missed

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Darin Crofton

So sad to hear this, Sal will be missed, but not forgotten!
RIP Sal, we know you're with our Savior now and in good
hands. Cathy, so sorry for your loss, sending prayers your
way now! Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !