News about Sal, Prayers are needed

Started by Dominick, September 11, 2020, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrinch

Hoping that you pull through this problem and get home soon to face all the usual ones. Hang tough, Sal!

oldmanjoe

Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

nelz

Brewcrafter

So tough to hear - Sal is one of those wonderful individuals who's every interaction is positive - All of that positivity needs to be reflected back on him to help him through this time.  - john

redsetta

Thanks for the update Dominick.
The Walsh family is reaching out with prayers and best wishes to all the Ciarlantes.
Go mbeannaí Dia duit
Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

mhc

Thanks Dominick, I was hoping Sal was taking a break from the forum while he recovered from his treatment.
Our thoughts are with Sal and his family.
Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

JasonGotaProblem

I've never interacted with him but he's posted frequently and informatively in topics that interest me. He has taught me a lot and I hope I get a chance to thank him.

Prayers for peace health and comfort.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Joao Tavares

I was convinced Sal was on his way to recovery and then I read this.... Bloody desease.

Keeping hope and faith in his recovery.

Hang in there good man.

João

oc1

This is so depressing.  Sal is such an important part of our family.  We need him and I think he needs us too.  Please get better Pal.
-steve

RowdyW

Thank you Dominick for the latest information. I have been trying to get in touch with Sal for a few weeks but with no response from him. I knew something was wrong. I know that we are all praying hard for his recovery. We all feel so helpless not being able to give him more help. Our prayers combined will be very strong toward his recovery. Get well Sal,we are all here for you.            Rudy

Jerseymic

Constant prayers for Sal and his family.

Mike.

ReelFishingProblems

Very sad news. I will stay optimistic that he is strong enough to beat this, with the support of his loved ones and his faith. He is a great man.

Tiddlerbasher

My thoughts are with you and your family Salvatore.

I hate this bloody year >:(

Swami805

Such bad news, it seemed like he was doing well. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery,thoughts are with you and you beat this crap.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Sharkb8