Sample 80# Braided Line Testers Are Needed. Any Captain Is Avaiable?

Started by Black Pearl, December 20, 2011, 01:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Hi guys,

I finally got few samples line ready. It is 80 lb hi-vis yellow. I will need few more captains for testing. Must have charter boat business. Please email with website address.

As always, Alan T. and Keta will be testing for me as well.

Here is a picture of a 80lb braided line in 150 meters.

Dominick

Hi Black Pearl:  I will be glad to test out the 80lb braid, however my next big game fishing trip won't be until June of next year.  If you want I will give it a test then.  PM me if you want my address.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Dominick, Black Pearl is looking for a volunteer that can actually catch a tuna on a tournament. ;D. If you're just going to get that line wet, he can do that himself by dropping it in a bucket of water ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

80lb is to heavy for where i fish.40lb is ok.pm me when you are ready.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 20, 2011, 02:08:55 AM
Dominick, Black Pearl is looking for a volunteer that can actually catch a tuna on a tournament. ;D. If you're just going to get that line wet, he can do that himself by dropping it in a bucket of water ;)
Sal:  The captain I fish with in Los Cabos is the best at putting you in front of Marlin.  Whenever I have targeted Marlin I was not disappointed.  I do not target them anymore.  I have caught maybe 40 striped Marlin and 1 Blue Marlin.  The blue was 300lbs.  I will take the 80lb line from Black Pearl and put it on my Penn International 30 and target Marlin.  I will report in when I return.  I will be fishing 3 days and maybe 4 so I should be able to hook into a Marlin.  I have an opening in June.  You are welcome.  Come on out I bet we can teach each other some stuff.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 20, 2011, 03:55:43 AM
Sal:  The captain I fish with in Los Cabos is the best at putting you in front of Marlin.  Whenever I have targeted Marlin I was not disappointed.  I do not target them anymore.  I have caught maybe 40 striped Marlin and 1 Blue Marlin.  The blue was 300lbs.  I will take the 80lb line from Black Pearl and put it on my Penn International 30 and target Marlin.  I will report in when I return.  I will be fishing 3 days and maybe 4 so I should be able to hook into a Marlin.  I have an opening in June.  You are welcome.  Come on out I bet we can teach each other some stuff.  Dominick
Hi Dom,

I am only can provide 150M (165 yards) to you. Is it good enough?

Dominick

Quote from: Black Pearl Fishing Tackle on December 20, 2011, 04:03:29 AM

Hi Dom,

I am only can provide 150M (165 yards) to you. Is it good enough?
I have 80lb mono on the 30.  I can run it over the mono.  Dominick

Alto Mare

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 20, 2011, 03:55:43 AM
I know you 're the man Dominick...I'm just messing with you ;D. Tough times right now for me to come out, but, I'm sure that we will share a boat one day. Black Pearl knows that he has the right guy to test his line ;) I'm sure. Hey, that would also be a great opportunity for you to take my doubled dog tank with you. I know that there are some guys here that are skeptical, including you. I could put one together for you by then and lend it to you. I would love to show what it can do, let me know ;). Sal

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Black Pearl

Quote from: whos your daddy on December 20, 2011, 03:30:58 AM
Sent you an email Black Pearl !!
Hi,

Please let me know who are you because I receive so many e-mails.

Thanks,
Alan C

whos your daddy

Captain Mark Holland- Matagorda Sportfishing Offshore Charters

Black Pearl

Quote from: whos your daddy on December 20, 2011, 03:16:25 PM
Ok. Your package was sent out this morning.

Please let me know how it works out for you.

Thanks,
--Alan

Dominick

Captain Mark:  here is a chance to plug your charters.  Let us know where you are located and what you fish for.  Dominick

Keta

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 20, 2011, 05:56:33 PM
Captain Mark:  here is a chance to plug your charters.  Let us know where you are located and what you fish for.  Dominick

Can we do that here  ;)  My captain owns this,
http://www.offshoreadventurescharter.com/
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

whos your daddy

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 20, 2011, 05:56:33 PM
Captain Mark:  here is a chance to plug your charters.  Let us know where you are located and what you fish for.  Dominick

No problem Dominick,

We are located in Matagorda, Texas. We run a 31 Contender Open with twin Yamaha F250s, tournament rigged. We target Ling, Red Snapper, Grouper, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Amberjack and Kinghfish. We will be offering deep drop trips in 2012 with Kristal Electric Reels. For more information, please visit www.matagordasportfishing.com. I look forward to sharing tips, techniques with everyone here in the future. Merry Christmas to all!!!

Captain Mark