Best Wishes

Started by K Nguyen, December 22, 2011, 02:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K Nguyen

Happy Solstice!!!  Everyday will get longer until Summer Solstice.  More daylight for fishing.

Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holidays, and a very Happy New Year.
Why you don't take Asians fishing with you???
Because we will eat your bait.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Killerbug

Marry Christmass from me too,

Nice family Alan, if I did't fish so much, I guess I could have kept mine ;D
http://forum.esoxhunt.dk
-----------------------------
They say Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.
You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time

K Nguyen

Nice photo Alan.  Look like there could be some abalones in those rock formations in the back ground.  Where was the photo taken?  Merry Christmas.

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: K Nguyen on December 22, 2011, 04:42:48 PM
Nice photo Alan.  Look like there could be some abalones in those rock formations in the back ground.  Where was the photo taken?  Merry Christmas.
It is a nice family photo. I'm betting it's looking north from the 17-Mile Drive near Carmel.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

it's the california botanical gardens above mendocino.  nice place!

K Nguyen

I knew those rock formations looked familiar.  Botanical garden outside of Fort Bragg.  I abalone dived in the area called Jug Handle, Caspar Creek, Van Damm, and Dark Gulch near those rocks.  That's a beautiful area.  Your picture brought back some great time.  We can't make our annual diving week due to our youngest daughter's HS graduations but we will be back for sure 2013.

There are some nice abs in the crevices of those rocks.  I love diving for abs...  I wish I lived in Northern Cali.

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on December 22, 2011, 09:10:11 PM
it's the california botanical gardens above mendocino.  nice place!

I'm glad I didn't bet more than a couple of worn out drag washers. ;D  I should have recognized that view - Fort Bragg is my wife's and my favorite place on the coast. :)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

broadway

Great family shot, Alan!  Did ya bring your rod? ... or would Joy have brought 12 pairs of shoes if ya did  ;D
My warmest and best to all my friends here on AT... HAPPY HOLIDAYS CREW!

Dom

Dominick

Rob:  You told me the washers were new...
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Look out Rob!...could be legally binding, right Dominick?  ;)
Dom

K Nguyen

Alan,

We should meet in Mendocino and dive for those snails.  They are veryyyy tastie.  I'll dive for you.

alantani

kevin, we will do that someday!  so guys, i'm thinking that this is just as good a thread as any to be the official christmas and new year's thread.  post photos of you and the family if you did a holiday card, or just a pic of you with something indentifiable in the background.  we have guys here from all over the world.  i would really like to see the pyramids, the outback, a windmill, or the city lights of hong kong.  got a boat?  post that, too!  thanks!  alan

K Nguyen

My family at Thanksgiving in Lolita, CA with the farm...

Taylor, Annmarie, Khiem, and my dearest Vikki...

Alto Mare

Merry Christmas! From my family to yours.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.