Has anybody ever seen accuplates this color???

Started by Gxnefishing, December 31, 2011, 07:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gxnefishing

I see this reel for sale on a site and am intreagued! Did accurate ever create plates such as these or was this custom done????? The plates don't appear to be ettched or labeled anymore but they are clearly accurate!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Gxnefishing

I thought so too. I can remember at one time I thought it was Avet who had a marble looking reel that came out of the factory marbled I believe. I have been searching all day and have found alot of marbled reels those guys over on Bloody Decks and the west coast have lots of time on their hands! They marble, annodize paint EVERYTHING! Thanks for the input alan I dont think I want to add that to my collection. Ill stick to the hunt for Green and Blue. its all im missing in the jigmaster 500 size.

Cortez_Conversions

I've never seen Accuplates anodized in those colors, but some of the newer Accurates are coming out like that.
Definatly "custom", but almost any anodize house here in Cali can do it.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

broadway

Gotta be custom... I have also seen the newer accurates with patterns/anodizing like this.  Still a cool piece!
Dom