Handle for Daiwa Sealine 910

Started by The Reel Dr, March 02, 2022, 10:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wompus Cat

Quote from: Rancanfish on March 10, 2022, 12:24:58 AM8) Ok, I'll give him until october, then that's it.

October of What Year ?
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

cranker789

Just want to say, i am a new member and i am glad i was able to post right away and get answers. Otherwise i would be answering questions i didn't know the answer to until i had enough reply's to be able to post. That doesn't make sense. Some people are just flakey, shouldn't take it personally.

Wompus Cat

Quote from: cranker789 on March 10, 2022, 05:45:01 AMJust want to say, i am a new member and i am glad i was able to post right away and get answers. Otherwise i would be answering questions i didn't know the answer to until i had enough reply's to be able to post. That doesn't make sense. Some people are just flakey, shouldn't take it personally.

Well Hello Dare cranker789 and welcome to the forum.
This is a Fishing Place so no Digs here and heck you answered your own First Post yourself so your in good standing to start . ;D

Glos

It would be fine if there was a topic for example: Ask here what troubles you, or Here the new members can say Hi.
And it would spare us all 250 pages of endless topics opened for no real purpose, but always there to clutter everything when trying to find some particular topics.
I have just been in "pictures - photos" section and seen one guy opened some 20 topics, long time ago. Just to post one thing, with nothing really to contribute, but being bored.
Luck is when good preparation meets opportunity.

cranker789

Quote from: Wompus Cat on March 10, 2022, 06:22:14 AM
Quote from: cranker789 on March 10, 2022, 05:45:01 AMJust want to say, i am a new member and i am glad i was able to post right away and get answers. Otherwise i would be answering questions i didn't know the answer to until i had enough reply's to be able to post. That doesn't make sense. Some people are just flakey, shouldn't take it personally.

This is a Fishing Place so no Digs here and heck you answered your own First Post yourself so your in good standing to start . ;D

LOL thank you for the welcome. And it's true, i did answer my first post  ;D ... y'all aint quick enough!

Wompus Cat

Quote from: cranker789 on March 10, 2022, 06:38:06 AM
Quote from: Wompus Cat on March 10, 2022, 06:22:14 AM

LOL thank you for the welcome. And it's true, i did answer my first post  ;D ... y'all aint quick enough!

You will like it here .
And back to topic we of course hope nothing happened to the original poster of this Thread but times are NUTZ now for sure and besides if this thread  wasn't started we would not have had all this fun .

Rancanfish

Hey welcome crank, but having a pet peeve is not the same as taking it personally just to be accurate.

Welcome to the discussion, you will like it here.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

The Reel Dr

I have turned on notifications and I dont get anything letting me know someone sent me a message and/or responded to my post(s). I turned it off and back on, still dont get notifications. Yes I checked the junk folder.
I guess I will have to make it a habit to check back.

I am still trying to find the handle for the Daiwa 910 Sealine.

The Reel Dr

Quote from: imjmbnd007 on March 14, 2022, 05:50:53 PMI have turned on notifications and I dont get anything letting me know someone sent me a message and/or responded to my post(s). I turned it off and back on, still dont get notifications. Yes I checked the junk folder.
I guess I will have to make it a habit to check back.

I am still trying to find the handle for the Daiwa 910 Sealine.

So today I again went in and turned off all notifications and then turned them back on. This time I logged out after turning them off. I logged back in, turned them back on and they now seem to be working

cranker789

Quote from: Rancanfish on March 14, 2022, 04:05:04 PMHey welcome crank, but having a pet peeve is not the same as taking it personally just to be accurate.

Welcome to the discussion, you will like it here.

True. It annoys me when people don't respond to text messages more than on forums. Seems to just be a fact of life with my generation. Good luck with your handle imjmbnd. 

Rancanfish

Ok, I just found the only handle I have (I found so far). Technically a 600H handle which is interchangeable with the 900H.

The second pic is after it has been upgraded with Alan Tani 5/0 knob kit. Now we need to confirm the 910 and 900 have the same shaft.  My Daiwa spec book is buried or I would check for you.

Wompus Cat

Quote from: Rancanfish on March 14, 2022, 09:09:58 PMOk, I just found the only handle I have (I found so far). Technically a 600H handle which is interchangeable with the 900H.

The second pic is after it has been upgraded with Alan Tani 5/0 knob kit. Now we need to confirm the 910 and 900 have the same shaft.  My Daiwa spec book is buried or I would check for you.

Neither will fit a 910 though unless you modify it and put 900 sleeve .
The 910 is HUGE. The hole that fits the Sleeve is maybe TWICE the size of a 113 .
Not a valid attachment ID.Not a valid attachment ID.

sciaenops

Mine looks like the shorter one (on the right) of Wompus Cat's pic.

do you still want it bnd007?

Wompus Cat

Quote from: sciaenops on March 15, 2022, 12:00:19 AMMine looks like the shorter one (on the right) of Wompus Cat's pic.

do you still want it bnd007?
The one on the Right in my post is a universal handle and will fit 2/0 3/0 4/0 but NOT the 910
If your handle fits a 3.0 0r 4/0 it wont work on a 910 . The  hole is too small

Rancanfish

OK, I think throwing a mention of the 113 handle in the discussion threw me off. Since I know better than to trust what I 'remember' as a fact, I didn't comment.  I just found my Daiwa service manuals catalog from back in the day.

I think we can all agree that the handles are interchangeable between the 600H and 900H. (I've done it many times). So.... I checked the schematics and found the SAME handle part # for both the 600H and the 910.

The part # is B53-3701 an is interchangeable between ALL three. The 900H handle had a bigger knob standard.

Now if we didn't run 007 outta here with brain freeze I do indeed have a handle that would work.