Handle for Daiwa Sealine 910

Started by The Reel Dr, March 02, 2022, 10:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wompus Cat

Quote from: Rancanfish on March 27, 2022, 03:50:14 PMOK, I think throwing a mention of the 113 handle in the discussion threw me off. Since I know better than to trust what I 'remember' as a fact, I didn't comment.  I just found my Daiwa service manuals catalog from back in the day.

I think we can all agree that the handles are interchangeable between the 600H and 900H. (I've done it many times). So.... I checked the schematics and found the SAME handle part # for both the 600H and the 910.

The part # is B53-3701 an is interchangeable between ALL three. The 900H handle had a bigger knob standard.

Now if we didn't run 007 outta here with brain freeze I do indeed have a handle that would work.

I just for the Hell of it removed the Handle on My Daiwa SEALINE 600H and My Daiwa SEALINE 910 again and still the 600H will not fit the 910. However the 910 has two Holes and one is Smaller and it will fit the 600H looks STUPID on it but it will fit .
I am pretty sure why the 600H will not fit on the 910 is because the id of the 600 is 10mm whereas the 910 is 12 mm and that might have sumpin to do with it ..... I Dunno I only been Measuring for 55 years and someone else might get a 10mm to fit perfectly on a 12 mm bolt but ya gonna have to show me . ;D
Might be that I have 5 ULTRA -RARE 910's so will consider that but not one of them can I get the 600H to fit on them
Maybe I am missing  something here but don't know what it is .
Worst thing that could happen is you send 007 your 600H handle for his 910 and it won't fit but if the part number is the same it has to be true at least it has ALWAYS been true in auto parts as hardly over 5 or 6 hundred times have I had that happen when the book says it would work but it wouldn't.
Good Luck with it folks is all I got . 
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him